Check us out
Proposed Natural Gas Pipelines in Lancaster County
- Area residents state case for halting pipeline in Lancaster County during FERC's August 4 public hearing at MU.
- Natural gas pipeline route changed to avoid natural areas in Lancaster County.
- Pipeline opponents packed the Conestoga Fire Hall to hear concerns about the proposed natural gas pipeline, 05-28-14.
- Williams Partners' Pipeline Open House will be held Wednesday, June 11, from 6 to 8 p.m. at 137 S. Front St., Columbia.
- From the law offices of Carolyn Elefant, here is a legal and practical guide for state, local government units, non-governmental organizations and landowners on how the FERC Pipeline Certification Process works and how you can participate.
- Documents, including maps, recently filed by Williams Partners, indicate where the proposed natural gas pipeline could be constructed through Lancaster County. For details, visit Pipeline Open House set for June 11, 05-01-14
- Pipeline Meeting of Lancaster County Commissioners, 04-29-14
- Pipeline Flyer