What you can do
- 1. Eat food grown on small local farms, because shipping food thousands of miles contributes to global warming.
- 2. Eat organic so the food you buy food isn’t produced with toxic pesticides, which pollute our air, water and soil.
- 3. Eat more vegetables, fruits, nuts, grains, and seeds because the leading cause of deforestation is the raising of cattle and their feed.
- 4. Avoid meat from factory farms which emit vast quantities of waste that poisons our air, soil, and water.
- Want to know more?
- Download or request a copy of the Club's educational and entertaining True Cost of Food DVD.