1) Voice your concerns that the transmission ines are at our state's expense.
Contact your mayor, borough council members, county commissioners, and your legislative representatives and ask them to pass a resolution to have the PUC address specific concerns about the lines.
2) Spread the word to business, interfaith and civic associations along the line's route that the return on investment has not been demonstrated.
Send resolutions and letters to:
Pennsylvania Public Utilities Commission
Bureau of Consumer Services
PO Box 3265
Harrisburg, PA 17105
3) Get connected by joining the PA Transmission Line Listserve to stay informed.
4) Write Op-Eds articles to your local newspapers and community newsletters about Line B.
5) Sign and send the petition to your mayor, borough council, legislators and congresspersons. Check our website for regular updates.
6) Email Laura Piraino, our Chapter's conservation program coordinator for more information on how to get invovled.